Popcorn balls are fun to eat but can be tricky to shape when working with hot sugar syrup.…
It doesn’t get any easier than beef with salsa-raisin sauce for this spicy sandwich. Raisins add a touch of sweetness to the salsa for a rich piquant sauce. So let your slow cooker do the cooking, then pick up a bag of ready-cut coleslaw and soft dinner rolls or burger buns. You’ll be ready for Super Bowl Sunday or a simple meal any day!
If you need a faster cook recipe, try my Raisin-Ginger Soy Sauce Chicken. Under 30 minutes from start to finish!
Super Simple Sliders
- 1-1/4 cups Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1 cup purchased salsa
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds boneless chuck roast
- 8 -16 hamburger buns or slider rolls
- 1 pkg coleslaw mix, prepared with dressing
- COMBINE salsa and ¾ cup raisins in a blender or food processor. Whirl until smooth.PLACE meat in a slow-cooker. Pour sauce over to evenly coat meat. Cook 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low. Meat should be very soft and tender when done. REMOVE meat from cooker and place on a plate or cutting board. Shred with two forks.RETURN meat to slow cooker and stir in remaining ½ cup raisins. Serve immediately or keep warm until ready to serve.SPLIT rolls in half. Fill with meat and coleslaw.